1. Return a signed parent/guardian permission slip to your Girl Scout adult.
2. Observe and follow all Girl Scout Safety Activity Check Points and council guidelines.
3. Use the buddy system at all times, never sell alone.
4. Girl Scout Daisies, Brownies and Juniors must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors must be supervised by an adult when selling door-to-door and must never sell alone.
5. Only sell in the areas and neighborhoods you are familiar with. Use safe pedestrian practices at all times.
6. Have a plan for safeguarding money. Avoid carrying large amounts of cash. Girl Scout Daisies should let adults accept all money. Turn in all money to the supervising adult to deposit as directed by your council.
7. Never enter the home of a stranger or sell to persons in vehicles or in areas away from public access.
8. Dress appropriately for weather conditions.
1. Do not give out any personal information without the permission of your parent or guardian.
2. Tell an adult right away if you come across or receive any information that makes you feel uncomfortable.
3. Always follow the rules of internet sites.
4. Never agree to get together with someone you “meet” online.
5. Never send a person your picture or anything else without first checking with a parent or guardian.
6. Talk with your parent or guardian so that you can set up rules for going online.
7. Do not use the internet to collect money for Girl Scout products, and follow all safety guidelines related to Girl Scout product sales.
8. Practice good manners: do not spam others and do not use bad language when online.
9. Do not bully or tolerate bullying (and always tell a trusted adult if this is a problem).
10. Be guided by the Girl Scout Promise and Law in all that you do online.
1. Be courteous and polite. Smile and say “Thank you” whether or not you make a sale. Why do you think this is a good idea? Practice what you would say to customers with your group/family/friends.
2. Remind customers that if they’re renewing a subscription they can use the renewal cards that come in their magazines to save.
3. Turn in your orders and money in a timely manner.
4. Be knowledgeable about your product by reading the catalog.
5. You and your group members could quiz each other on the titles listed!
6. Turn in your orders and money in a timely manner.
Download PDF • Print this page